Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel Summary Report AutoFilter Options for Pivot Tables and Pie Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavenderchan

Technical User
Jul 21, 2008
US
Hello,

I need some imput on how to autofilter pie charts with pivot tables. I have a workbook that I am setting up to filter records. . I have one worksheet that contains all of the data. One summary work sheet. I have a combox in therory once a name is selected then all records assoicated to it show filter down. I have three levels the director, teams and the to individual team members. I have used the subtotal function to filter the numerical totals. However I have six pie charts that need to sort that isn't and I am not sure what the best way is to do that.

Thanks,
Keri

Hi,

Is there a problem? If so then please describe the problem clearly, concisely and completely.

For instance, you state that you have 6 pie charts that need to sort. What does that mean? I have NEVER sorted a chart!

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my OLD subtlety...
for a NUance![tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back