Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel Services Refresh Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdv212

Programmer
Dec 16, 2008
IR
Hi

i have a excel document in my doc lib which load it's data fromr external sql server, i could show excel data via excel services, and user can refresh correctly, but when i change data in sql server and open that excel file via excel services, it does not display new values unless i click Update > Refresh Data Connection to load latest data correctly.

i want when user want to see excel data via excel services, it display all latest data without click on Refresh Data Connection(if user open it by excel client, it refresh automatically and load latest data, but in excel service it does not refresh automatically when i open it with excel service).

i was turn down Caching Life time in my trusted doc lib location (automatically and manually set to 0) and uncheck warn on refresh, but i can't get correct result.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back