Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel Images are Disproportionately Resized

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpierce

Technical User
Mar 22, 2001
US
We have begun testing reports in Crystal Reports version 8.5 and exporting to Excel. The formating for all my reports, that have images in the them, is hopelessly broke. The images are coming out disproportionately resized and in the wrong place.

For example, one report has a small red bulltet next to some highlighted figures. In the Excel output the bullet is resized 304% on the height and 120% on the width. This throws off the rest of the formatting in the report (nothing looks the way it did in the preview of the designer).

It doesn't matter how big the images is or where the image is placed in the report. If the image is removed and the report is run again the formating looks fine.

I have searched Seagates Knowledge Base docs and the only reference to this suggestes my reports are corrupt. However all of these reports have been recreated from scratch and the problem still persists.

Help Please :-(

Mary Pierce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back