Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EXCEL - I'm starting a new project but have to say... to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyck3

Technical User
Jan 3, 2003
US
I have an app on my android phone that is a "Just the darn checkbook" type of app. Easy Peasy... but it has not had support since 2015... it has worked perfectly without updates or what. NOW... Android is trying to HELP US, and all of the security updates to the OS, the "backup" and "export" files will no longer write to the default (and only, there are no options to backup to a cloud) is in accessible... its not under "Android/Data/..." its a folder on the internal memory called Checkbook, with a subfolder for "Backups" and "Spreadsheets".

I need this, so I'm about to embark on creating a checkbook spreadsheet (and using on a tiny phone, EEEEK) .. I've got some how-to's so I'm hoping that I can create what I want.

I have a need at this point in the year to do the following:

This time of year, the end of one and an upcoming new one... there are holidays, lots of them for many religions, political views, ethnicities, etc.. I wish to extend to one and all.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you and a sincere THANK YOU!!! for all of your assistance.
You have all been intrigual in my learning and successes with my Inventory Project. I hope 2024 is good to all!

:) Laurie

Hi Laurie,
So what do you need from us?

Best Regards,
Scott
MSc ISM, MIET, MASHRAE, CDCAP, CDCP, CDCS, CDCE, CTDC, CTIA, ATS, ATD

"I try to be nice, but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate.

Hi Scott,

I wasn't looking for any assistance at this time, I may in the near future... <shrug> but was merely extending Holiday Greetings to everyone. Y'all have been so helpful... I appreciate everyone here!!

So that said.... Happy/Merry to you :)

Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back