Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel IF THEN / Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rleestma

Technical User
Jul 31, 2001
US
OK, I have a fun one...

I have a quote spreadsheet that i'm working on in excel... I have lots and lots of options that I'm working with, but if the quantity on a particular cell is set to 0, then I want the font for those areas to turn white so it is essentially invisible... Alternatively, I would like the printer not to print that row, but that seems to be a bit more involved...

If someone has a solution to this, please let me know!

Thanks,

Ryan

Actually, I think that I'm going to have to figure out a way to not make it print... There's a LOT of options...

If this is not possible with Excel, if anyone has any suggestions on how to make this work, that would be great too!

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi,

Use Format/Conditional Formatting and set the condition result to color the font white

:)

Skip,

Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back