Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel Export Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajxmas

Programmer
Oct 24, 2007
US
I am using CR 2008 for development and using the Central Management Console to deploy to users to view with Business Objects Infoview.

I created a report specifically for exporting to Excel and it works fine in my client version of CR 2008. But when I deploy it for the users to Infoview, the export repeats the Page Header rows. It should only have one header row at the beginning.

In CR 2008, when I export, I get an options box that allows me to select One Page Header per report. In Infoview I don't get any option box at all.

Does anyone know how I can get it to only print the Page Header row once from Infoview? Maybe there are some options within Central Management Console somewhere but I can't find it.

Any help is appreciated.

Which version of BusinessObjects are you using? Is it being scheduled to an Excel file or are users viewing it and then exporting?

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

We have BO 12.0 and the users need to view & then export so they can input their specific parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back