Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel 97 charts to HTML

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnstapes

Programmer
Jul 17, 2001
US
I'm trying to convert some charts in Excel97 to picture format, and then display them on a web page, all through VBA. I've found that Microsoft has provided a function called convertHTML
I'm having problems using this function, however. The function worked for me for about a week. After a week, I decided to add a second call to the function in my macro. Ever since I did this, Excel crashes when I run the macro. I get an error stating that "The instruction at '0x651b41d3' referenced memory at '0x0000004c'. The memory could not be 'read'."

I've deleted all the code that I added on the day that this crash started happenning, but I still get the crash. I've tried the macro on another computer, and I still get the crash. Just for kicks, I removed Office from my PC and reinstalled it, but that didn't do anything either.

I'm pretty much stuck here, as the completion of this Excel macro is gating a few other tasks that I need to get done. I really don't want to fall behind my schedule. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back