Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel 2003 - Publish to HTML 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQLBI

IS-IT--Management
Jul 25, 2003
GB
Hi,

I have an Excel 2003 SP1 workbook, which for a test i set to publish upon saving to an HTML file.

I now want to stop this file publishing to HTML but can't find an option to stop it.

I've tried saving it as a new document, but this setting follows it accross.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Leigh Moore
Business Systems Manager
Vets4Pets Veterinary Group

Leigh,

1. On the File menu, click Save as Web Page.
2. Click on the Publish button.
3. In the 'Item to Publish' section of the Publish as Web Page dialog box, make sure the drop down list is selected to show 'Previously published items'.
4. Click on the item(s) that that have been previously published and make sure the check box regarding 'AutoRepublish' - near the bottom of the dialog box - is unticked for each of your previously published items.
5. Click Publish

HTH

WARNING! New virus! [wink] BILL GATES VIRUS - This dominant strain searches for desirable features in all other viruses via the internet. It then either engulfs the competing viruses or removes their access to computers until they die out.

Thanks for that, couldn't see the wood for the trees!

Leigh Moore
Business Systems Manager
Vets4Pets Veterinary Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back