Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EX controller not reading PRI card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinos

Technical User
Nov 5, 2014
BW
Good day.
A newly installed EX controller cannot read the installed PRI card in slot 1. The PRIcard is the only card on the EX controller and I have tried 3 different cards out of the box and still the EX controller does not read the card. The "Link" LED on the PRI card lights orange. In System Admin Tool the section Trunks > Enterprise Gateways > Gateway Trunk Descriptors is empty. The cards are all teste to work on other EX controllers. On the other hand I went further to install one of these PRI cards on a different EX controller running MIVB9.4 and it could read the card. I then factory reset this EX controller via the reset button. I updated exdeploy to exdeploy-1.1.28.0 and then installed MIVB-10.0.1.18-01.img. When everything was completed and system reboot, it could not read the PRI card anymore. What is likely causing this and the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back