Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

event sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

joblack23

IS-IT--Management
Mar 12, 2008
US
I am quite familiar with exchange but I have a delicate project that i would need help. I am looking for a way to fire events based on email received (possible depending what's on the subject line). I found that event sink will do just that. I want to install an exchange separate from the corporate exchange (I cannot use the corporate exchange for this task) to support the even handler along with all application i need involved. However, I also need one email that will actually integrated with the corporate exchange used for confirmations.

My question is can I have one of the email addresses from the event sink exchange that will route through an SMTP address at corporate to get that response back? I do not have access to full exchange.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back