Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Event ID1530

Status
Not open for further replies.

TykeUK

Technical User
Jul 27, 2004
GB
Hi,

We are experiencing issues with voicemail (MM5.2). Since yesterday morning the below events are appearing in the event log...

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: gv_vserver
Event Category: Messaging
Event ID: 1530
Date: 14/04/2015
Time: 09:19:04
User: GROUP\mmacct
Computer: NORM2-MAS1
Description:
The MMS message spooler could not resolve the search key EX:/O=GROUP ORGANIZATION/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=LORNA.MENDELSOHN in the address book for message C:\Program Files\Avaya Modular Messaging\\VServer\Spool\UM780ea4b5-de91-4d4e-ac8a-65385ce476ce.TMP.

Voicemail answers and allows you to leave a message but no message lights are working and when calling voicemail it’s not saying any messages waiting. Also emails with voicemails are not being received.

Anyone any advice on this? I have checked and no internal changes have taken place.

Thanks

That particular event says it could not deliver a message that was taken on that particular server/MAS. It sounds like your MAS is offline with its peer Exchange server.

You may want to try a restart of the MAS service

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back