Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Event ID: 37, NTFRSPRF.dll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardinalEngineer

IS-IT--Management
May 7, 2001
US
Could someone give me insight on this error? It doesn't seem to be causing any problems.

Event ID: 37
WMI ADAP was unable to load the C:\WINNT\system32\NTFRSPRF.dll performance library due to an unknown problem within the library: 0x0

Look in your application log and see what application is failing,this does not seem to be an OS related error. I would suggest re-installing the application that is failing after you figure out what it is. Make sure you completly uninstall it first, and remove all directories and components, and you may have to locate and terminate the problem dll yourself. once this is done and you re-install you should be back running with no errors.

Let me know how it turns out.

Good Luck,

SteelDragon

Did you make any change to the Admin password or the password of the service account?

FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back