Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

event ID 3034 " MRXsb issues...HElp!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skfm

Technical User
May 2, 2003
MY
Hi,
recently I have these, error kept appearing in my System event log with event ID 3034 messages, with Source: MRxSmb,
written "tHE REDIRECTOR WAS UNABLE TO INITIALIZE SECURITY CONTEXT OR QUERY CONTEXT ATTRIBUTES" and the last DWORD value in the Data section is 80090322, ...

Search the net, some say its the DNS problem, checked no double entry for my server.Some say its because of the kerberos, I have enable it still same thing.

By the way, my server is on Server 2000 sp4.

Any solution is greatly help.

Lawrence.

No other symptom that i can see, check out the whole log...nothing

Did you try eventid.net. Fromt the comments, you can probably find a useful tidbit that might point you in the right direction

Piti, Thanks for the site, however tried that....checked again but no double entry.

itsp1965, well will try to look it up again...tried that earlier, did not find anything...probably I might miss out on something.

Thanks anyway, any other solution will appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back