Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Event error

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2002
US
Hi,

The good news is that my exchange server seems to be working fine. The bad news is that I am getting a million errors logged in the event log. Here is the error message...

Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to read the membership of group 'cn=Exchange Domain Servers,cn=Users,dc=psdnet,dc=org'. Error code '8007203a'.

Everything I can think of seems configured correctly.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Jon

Jon,

We are now experiencing the identical problem on one of our servers. A colleague has suggested a reboot to begin with however with 997 users on, I was wondering if you had managed to resolve this or peformed a reboot yet the issue remained.

Thanks for your time

stuart

Stuart,

In my case the problem was being caused by the exchange server not being able to talk to my domain controller. Make sure you have connectivity between your domain controllers and exchange.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back