Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Event Code 41051 and 48848

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbrandes

Technical User
Aug 8, 2003
Hello

I have two onging problems that maybe some else has experienced.
I am running a SCCS rls 3.0 using a 700t server with an option 61c Rls 25.30

First ?
Every hour I receive the following event code 41051 in my Alarm monitor

(Failed to commit bulk copy. rc=41051 sql_rc=41426)

note::This seems to have started a few months ago after the Sysbase SQL Server was stopped and started.The SQL server is running, the Monitor server is running, but the Backup server doesn't want to stay running. I am able to go into the SCCS and start the Backup SQL server but after a whilke it will stop it self. I am not sure if it is related to the event 41051 code but it seems to have happened about the same time.
,,,any suggestions would be helpful,,,

Second ?
I am also receiving about 5+ times a day Event Code 488848 in the Alarm monitor

(Service Request Failure. Error code: 0. . File/Line/Func: \vsm_vob\nivsm\src\VsmRsp.cpp\1783\TSMGiveIVRRSP::Execute, no service request. Service id: [72661].)

note::When this occurs I am able to do a call by call and locate the time stamp and the IVR being reported is not giving me a TN location of the voice port. Is this happening because the port is dropping the caller, or are the agents getting the call then going not ready and bouncing the call back to the IVR or is this normal and a bad event code needing a patch???
,,,open to any suggestions,,,

Thanks in advance
Tedd

About 48848: I had the same issue but found out that when a caller is about to listen to a Voice Segment and an agent is suddenly available this error is displayed. No need to investigate, can be overlooked. I'm not sure about the 41051.

Thanks Supernn,
Event 48848 doesn't seem to be a bad thing but you know we need to know what these errors are especially when they come up as major events. On the 41051, I think I am going to see if I can clean it up with a full reboot.

Tedd

A full reboot cleaned up the 41051 Event Code obviously corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back