Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Event 56008 repeating over and over in my CallPilot Event log

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPederman

Vendor
Mar 2, 2004
US
While examining the my CallPilot Event log, I discovered Event 56008 repeating over and over, about 3 to 8 times every minute. I have 1002rp, 2.02.27, SU04. Here are the details:

Time Stamp: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:24:32 AM
Event Code: 56008
Event Type: Informational Message
Severity: Information
Object ID: SLEE internals
Instance: [2]
Description: Current application has terminated and recovered.

Here is what is displayed when you press the help button:

Event Code: 56008
Severity Information
Description An error occurred in a SLEE application. There is no error handling in that application. The default error handling will chain back to the idle application. The current application terminates but the system has recovered from this error.
Impact None. The system recovers from the application error.
Recovery Action No action required

It started at 11:24 on April 5th. The CallPilot is not experiencing any symptoms at this time. I checked the Nortel website for other cases or solutions for this problem and did not find any like this.

Any ideas?

SLEE errors are usually a problem with a transfer with the application. Are you trying to transfer from Call Pilot directly into a CDN perhaps in Symposium? That is where I have seen these errors before.

I have two campusus with networked Symposiums and I have Symposium/Callpilot integration. I also have IVR's transfering calls into CallPilot Menus, which then transfer into Symposium, DN's or other menus. Since I am not getting complaints of call failures, there are too many menus, ivrs, scripts etc... to look at each one for an unknown problem description.

Just an update...I rebooted the Callpilot server and the errors went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back