Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Event 1085 with XP GPO Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefox

Technical User
Feb 25, 2002
CH
Hi,

I'm getting the 1085 Error in the event log because of Policies the Users get's through his Login with ZfD4.
Already tried the different Version of NWClient 4.83Sp1 with pt1-6 and also the different ZfD4Agents. Seems not to get rid of that Error. Also have the effect, that sometimes the policy does take place, and sometimes not all of it - it really depends and I don't know on what, because I didn't change anything in the meantime.
If there is somebody, who experienced the same and can give me a tip, I would be very, very happ.y
Thanks.

Well, you need to apply SP2 for the client instead of PT6 and SP1. This bug is fixed there.

Thanks for the tip, but already tried. By the way, SP2 is still beta and on some HW Platforms it causes Bluescreens, which makes me decide, NOT to use this Betapatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back