Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

evbas13.dll not found error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac555

Technical User
Nov 6, 2007
US
Got this error when run Progress Workflow Explorer. How do I correct this issue ? Thanks.

If I remember correctly this was the intersolve btreive driver licenses by Macola. I would reinstall your client on said workstation, if doesn't work, look on an other workstation for said DLL, and make sure it is in the same location on the first / copy it there. Then regsrv32 it. Other idea check your path statements on working computer -vs- non working computer, perhaps it is in the macola common files. I seem to remember it in the system32 folder in-which case path is irrelevant. Follow first sugguestion.

Good luck.

Are you using Pervasive or SQL? What version of Macola? Is this happening on all workstations or one workstation?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back