Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Evaluation Agent Using ACR and VMPro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi All,

Is it possible to create an evaluation message for the customer service center using Avaya Voice Mail and Avaya Call Reporting, Voice Mail? I think it is easy to do so, as after completing the call, the customer can be transferred to a voice message as follows (Please evaluate customer service with the number 5 indicating very satisfied. And the number 1 stands for Never Satisfied...for example) But how is this report collected through the report of the service employee who was evaluated by the customer?

Thanks

After the Menu actions you can collect both the caller number and the choice made by the customer and send it via email to a defined basket, it could be similar to this: Email subject: Customer Evaluation. Email content: "The customer with calling number XXXXXXXXX, has rated the call answered by the user YYY as Z". VMPRO can extract all the information if the Agent transfer to a specific (and/or) personal VM node.
Otherwise you can use the external database options, same mechanism

@IamaSherpa:

Thank you, In fact, I did not know that this procedure was possible at all, but I would like you to please explain the matter to me more simply because I did not understand much about this procedure. Is it possible or are there examples of this?

many thanks

@@IamaSherpa:

Can you help me more on this ?

Thanks

@IamaSherpa:

Can you help me assist more with this? is there an example of this?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back