Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Eudora Address Book Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdculp

Technical User
Nov 14, 2006
US
I am a registered user of ver 5.2. Something has happened to my address book. It works ok and prints out ok, but the right hand pane only shows the nickname window. The personal, home, work, other and notes show no data or windows that data could be put in. Only the title tabs show. The body of the tabbed areas are completely greyed out. If I try to add a new address, the nickname window shows up with "untitled". I change it to the desired nickname and press "enter", but no window shows up to add more data, such as the e-mail address. The new nickname shows up in the left hand pane. If I send a new message to the new entry, the new message with nickname shows up, but I'm sure it wouldn't send correctly, because no window has opened up to enter the new recipient's e-mail address.

I performed a "compact mailboxes" function the other day, but I don't know if this is what caused the problem or not.

Stu Culp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back