Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Eudora 6 address book problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

br0ken1

Technical User
Nov 19, 2012
CA
Using win XP everything worked great by holding down the Control Key I could highlight any number of nicknames in the address book and then click on To: Cc: or Bcc: All the highlighted names would then appear in the email.

Using win 7 & trying the same procedure that was used in XP. I can now only highlight two names at any 1 time. If I highlight a third name the first name will de-selected. I can select a contiguous group (any amount more than 3) & send, but if I was to de-select 1 name from that group using cntrl key & mouse a second name is always de-selected as well.

I understand that this problem started in Vista & carried on to Win 7 & probably win 8.

My question: is their any tweaks in the registry or any other place that would make this problem go away. I am a Eudora die hard & am contemplating going back to XP as it runs all the programs that I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back