Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EU24 Sporadically Not Displaying Button Lables

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc2009

Technical User
Apr 15, 2009
US
I have EU24 expansion module connected to an Avaya 5420. Occassionally the display of the module will not show the lables of the buttons. Usually when this happens we have to unplug the device wait a few minutes and plug it back in.

I was wondering if the display buttons occassionally disappearing means that this device is defective and will need to be replaced. Thanks in advance.

The display is blank but the buttons still work. Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately we do not have a module we can swap it out with.

Maybe a stupid question, but when the buttons disappear.
Is it completely blank, or do you see the lines between the buttons? Did you try pressing the large swap button at the bottom?

The EU24 can handle 48 users so if only 24 are programmed and someone presses that button than it will show another 24 programmeble buttons and if they are not programmed then they disappear.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Those questions are valid since I've never really used this device.

The screen goes completely blank and pressing the large swap button at the bottom does not resolve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back