Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EU24 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuterBD

Programmer
Jul 2, 2008
US
I have a customer with an IP500. They currently have 4 EU 24s and are possibly looking to add another but I am finding some confusing information as to how many the IPO can actually support. One document says 2 per DS module (which they have 2 of) and another document says a maximum of 8 is supported.

Which one is it? 2 per DS module with a maximum of 8? Or just 8 all together?

I'm just a tad confused, lol.

Thi si sthe only info that I could find on the knowledge base.
IP Office supports a maximum of eight EU24/EU24 BL's on each IP Office system.
Mike

I have had a look on the knowledgebase to and as far as it reads it is eight per system with no limitation per module or ds8 cards. The EU24 gets it's power from the inline PSU 1151D1 and as far as I remeber the limit of 8 is due to the IP Office refreshing the DSS keys.

Regards

Bob

Okay, thank you guys. I appreciate it =)

IT is:

• For systems where Direct Station Select (DSS) Units are being used, IP Office supports a maximum of:
• Eight EU24 and or EU24BL per system.
• Two XM24 units on each Digital Station expansion module to a maximum of 10 x XM24 units per system.
• Two 4450 units on each Digital Station expansion module to a maximum of 10 x 4450 units per system.
• T3 DSS units.

And:

Note: 1616 Button Module Support
Further to the announcement in Technical Bulletin 101, this release of IP Office software supports a maximum of 3 Button Modules to be connected to a 1616 telephone with a maximum of 16 Button Modules connected to an IP Office system. The IP Office will support a maximum of 512 programmed feature buttons. This can be achieved using the maximum of 16 fully programmed Button Modules or a maximum combination of 8 fully programmed EU24 and 10 fully programmed 1616 Button Modules. A maximum of 8 EU24 modules can be connected to an IP Office system.

RTFM.gif

ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back