Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ETE-DTMF and Conference call ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfpup

Technical User
Dec 1, 2004
US
Hello to all,

I tried with aspac=56,parnum=15 for not using suffix for post dialling but after that I couldn't start conference for 4222 dialog phones pressing 3. One of the called parties stayed on hold.
Is it any way not using suffix for post dialling but also having possibilities for conference call?

You will have to manually press the "ETE" button on a digital handset, otherwise it will not work.

For BC12:

PARNUM=56, PARVAL=D 1 D 2
Activation of ETE-DTMF mode
0...9 Suffix digit
15 Not available by suffix
Privacy on ETE-DTMF mode
16 Hide the digits dialled in ETE-DTMF
Check for parking status in auto ETE-DTMF mode DTS and DECT
47 Check for parking status and treat post dialled digits as function keys if there is an individual parking or DTMF tones if there is a common parking
63 Hide the digits dialled in ETE-DTMF. Check for parking status and treat post dialled digits as function keys if there is an individual parking or DTMF tones if there is a common parking

I have BC12 sp7. I am trying to connect MD110 through ISDN PRI with a Quintum DX2030 which has to transport some calls over Internet. I have dial tone from Quintum after pressing ED to that route but I also need to press 9 after that in order pressing other digits. I needed to leave the same scenario to the users without pressing 9 so I thought of aspac=56,parnum=15.

Everything went well with Quintum but not good with conference call. I couldn't initiate conference call between internal extensions from 4222 office as explained above.
Can I have any other idea?

Thank you in advance.

Hello to all,

I think I solved my situation.
I tried having parnum=56,parval=15 and assigning to a key of 4222 the function of CNF and now the conference works but not any more pressing 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back