Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Esna OfficeLinX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally1775

MIS
Oct 22, 2002
US
Has anyone done an integration with IP Office and Esna OfficeLinX? We have one where the message light is not working on the phones. The IP Office is receiving the event to turn it on along with the number of messages waiting, we can verify this via SysMon. If you then look in System Status for the extension in question, it says that the message light is on... but it isn't actually on at the phone. It also never reflects the number of messages in System Status, even though it receives that info via TAPI. This is both digital and IP phones. The fact that IP Office System Status reflects that the MWI is on after reciving the TAPI event tells me that this issue is on the IP Office side, not the Esna side. I have a sneaky feeling that maybe since the IP Office is configured as having no voicemail (OfficeLinX is the voicemail), maybe it doesn't send the MWI information to the phones? Thoughts or ideas? This is 8.1.69.

FYI - this TAPI Third Party Voicemail MWI issue is fixed in 8.1.73.

thanks Wally1775 but I still stay away from TOL (or whatever they are called now)

not my cup of tea and I have not touched one in about 5 years or so and that doesn't help, I still have an old Maverick Mail in storage (running on DOS6.2) because I don't throw out things (ever according to my wife) and that thing ran for 12 years without a hiccup, just the occasional reboot

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back