Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Errors with Replication

Status
Not open for further replies.

medeek

Programmer
Feb 20, 2015
US
I'm literally at wits end with MySQL, I'm trying to replicate my server. After carefully following the steps on the MySQL website I get the following errors:

Trying to start the server ...
Server was started.
The syntax 'for replication startup options' is deprecated and will be removed in MySQL 6.0. Please use 'CHANGE MASTER' instead.

Neither --relay-log nor --relay-log-index were used; so replication may break when this MySQL server acts as a slave and has his hostname changed!! Please use '--relay-log=NT3-relay-bin' to avoid this problem.

Column count of mysql.db is wrong. Expected 22, found 20. The table is probably corrupted

Slave SQL thread initialized, starting replication in log 'NT10-bin.000001' at position 752, relay log '.\NT3-relay-bin.000003' position: 896

mysql.user has no `Event_priv` column at position 29

Slave SQL: Error 'Duplicate entry '_transient_doing_cron' for key 'option_name'' on query. Default database: 'cjwilkes'. Query: 'INSERT INTO `wp_options` (`option_name`, `option_value`, `autoload`) VALUES ('_transient_doing_cron', '1424421994.5183739662170410156250', 'yes') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `option_name` = VALUES(`option_name`), `option_value` = VALUES(`option_value`), `autoload` = VALUES(`autoload`)', Error_code: 1062

Event Scheduler: An error occurred when initializing system tables. Disabling the Event Scheduler.

Slave: Duplicate entry '_transient_doing_cron' for key 'option_name' Error_code: 1062

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\mysqld: ready for connections.
Version: '5.1.33-community-log' socket: '' port: 3306 MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Error running query, slave SQL thread aborted. Fix the problem, and restart the slave SQL thread with "SLAVE START". We stopped at log 'NT10-bin.000001' position 752

Slave I/O thread: connected to master 'replicator@68.64.53.10:3306',replication started in log 'NT10-bin.000001' at position 3891665

Any ideas?

What steps did you take to create the slave?

Are both master and slave using the same mysql version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back