Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Errors with MQSeries Java classes Client (not JMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javamq

Programmer
Oct 5, 2000
US
I am writing a high volume server that is pulling messages off of a MQSeries Queue and putting them on another MQSeries queue. When I open the queue, sometimes I get a Reason Code 2019(MQRC_HOBJ_ERROR) error. I have multiple threads putting to a mqseries queue, with each thread with their own copy of the queueManager object and of the queue it is accessing. I am using the Client mode and not Bindings mode. All of this is on the NT platform, Lord help me when we move to UNIX and 400.

Does anyone have an idea on why I am getting these errors? [sig][/sig]

Corrective action: Ensure that a successful MQOPEN call is performed for this object, and that an MQCLOSE call has not already been performed for it. For MQGET and MQPUT calls, also ensure that the handle represents a queue object. Ensure that the handle is being used within its valid scope

This is what i found in the information center for your problem. Pay special attention to the last line. Hope this is of some help.

Prem [sig][/sig]

Be careful when using threading on NT. Remember, each thread must have its own connection handle to the queue manager. [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back