Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Errors when listening to CallPilot Desktop Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viver

Technical User
Apr 27, 2004
US
I have a few users who have problems listening to their voicemail messages using the Desktop Client - 2 users have reported that when they are listening to a message they may get an error about "message not found". They say it may happen (but not always) when they are closing a vmail and moving to the next one by clicking on it to open through Outlook. They listen to all message over the telephone. Once they click on the message, phone rings, pick it up, then there is a click in the handset and they receive an error message on the callpilot screen. The close the message and attempt to open the vmail again. And again. End up closing Outlook and usually restarting computer. I've looked at their event logs and can't find anything reporting an error.

The other user states that his voicemail just stops responding. I have looked at his event log and it shows a Event ID of 26, Source Application Popup. Description: Application popup: CallPilot Player - (0) 0:06 Voice Message: nmdcfm32.exe - Application Error: The instruction at "0x73dd11c7" referenced memory at "0x00000004". The memory could not be "erad". Click on OK to terminate the program.

I have deleted the callpilot.cpa and .cst files for the users who reported the problems. One of the 2 indivdiuals mentioned above even got a new computer and the problem still pops up - not every time, but periodic.

I figure there are more users on my system that are experiencing the problem, but haven't reported it yet.

We are running Desktop client 2.50.06.25. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

is anything in that case indicate that the call is not a hangup?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

From what my users have told me - there is a message to be listened to. After they exit out of Outlook - they can go and listen to the message (it is marked as being "read")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back