Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error: You have cancelled your last operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahara666

Technical User
Nov 1, 2001
CA
When I am in my database inputting information I sometimes get a message that says it will not save the stuff I have just done. Then I can't do anything so I get out of the form and try to go back in and then it says "You have cancelled your last opertion" and will NOT let me back into that form. Any ideas why this is happening? The database is being used by multiple people, but I am positive that when the data is being entered into the form no one else is accessing it at the same time. The database is also linked to another database that stores all the data, and I am using Access 2000

Help please!
Julie

If you are using Novell, maybe someone's computer didn't log out properly and has the Access database locked.

You can ask everyone to get out of the database and ask the admin person to check (if you aren't talking too many people) and they can unlock the locked user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back