Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error with cache in CE 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCTarheels

Programmer
Feb 5, 2002
US
I have a report that is being displayed on a web page. When the report is displaued for the first time, I get this error:

Error encountered by Crystal PageServer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error message returned is:

Data on the Page Server may have changed. In order to prevent the display of inconsistent information, the data cached in your browser will have to be refreshed. [On Page Server: NT-SERVER.cacheserver]

If I attempt it a second time, it works. If I wait a while (more than a minute), I get the error message again. How do I correct this or what do I need to change in CE 8.0? A little bit you, a little bit me. [hippie]

Make sure your browser always has the latest data. If you are using IE, go to Tools | Internet Options | Settings... and change the setting to Every Visit to the Page.

That is set that way. Also, other users are encountering this same problem. A little bit you, a little bit me. [hippie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back