Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error when trying to connect through BCM Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCuervo

Technical User
May 20, 2002
MX
Hi everybody, I got this problem recently. I can't connect to the BCM using BCM Monitor. I can use the Element Manager, and make changes to the Configuration, but just as I connect to the BCM immediately I get disconnected and it reads "Trying to reconnect" but it doesn't. We haven´t changed anything in the 75 BCMs from our network, and my laptop is still the same. Any thought on this? Thanks in advance!

The BCM are Release 4.0 by the way...

I've opened the BCM Monitor from START/PROGRAMS/NORTEL/BCMMONITOR. But I also did it from the Element Manager/Administration/Utilities

As a fact, it was working fine. I also disabled the firewall on my laptop. But the problem persists.

I can use the softphone on those BCMs, I can use the Element Manager, even the BCMMonitor connects at first, but it gets disconnected immediately.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back