Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error when running MCSA readines exam 70-210 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundog1954

Technical User
Feb 15, 2005
US
Hi all - i've just installed my copy of the MCSE exam 70-210 and it keeps giving the error "'objbiglist.document element is null or not an object" - tried looking all over ms site but no luck and google was unable to find a solution - has anyone run into this before and if yes could you lead me in the right direction - thank you all very much for all your help with this problem of mine

sundog1954,

The only thing that I know of that relates to this is my experience with a bad copy of the 70-299 Readiness Review CD that came with a new book.

This may or may not be the case with your 70-210 CD, but if you suspect that it is, you may be able to get another one from Microsoft.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security 2003

Thank you wishdiak for the response - guess the disk is bad - will get a replacement asap and thanks very much again for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back