Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error when printing custom form

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerryL

Technical User
May 7, 2001
US
When I print my accounts payable checks (using a custom form I created by modifying a standard form) I receive the following error:

"Warning: There was no room to store those printer setup parameters in the form file."

I select "OK" and the accts payable check prints fine, so it doesn't seem to cause any problems. But I'd sure like to get rid of the error message.

Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem except mine prints sometimes and sometimes will not. It only started after I bought a new printer. Does anyone have any solutions? The new printer is an HP550DTN and HP tech support is useless. Any info would be great.

Ed

It has to do with your printer driver. The printer driver is saved with the form. You should try a more generic driver, open your form in design and change the printer to the new printer drive (the more generic one) and save the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back