Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ERROR "The Citrix Server is unable to process your request"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReK410

IS-IT--Management
Sep 18, 2003
US
I've got a two-server Citrix Farm that both run a single application for all users via MetaFrame Presentation Client and they both run full citrix desktops for a couple of admins.

I updated the application today on both servers. The Citrix2 server worked fine. The Citrix1 server kept telling me the files were in use so I rebooted it and then continued on with the update.

The update was just files in the ProgFiles folders, no reg changes.

Now users who connect to CITRIX1 and try to open the application receive the message:

The Citrix server is unable to process your request to start this published application at this time. Please try again later. If the problem persists contact your administrator

Anyone who logs into the Citrix Desktop on the CITRIX1 server and then launches the app is fine.

Anyone who logs into the CITRIX2 server, either app or desktop is fine.

So the problem is with the MetaFrame Presentation Client for CITRIX1

I found a few posts about hot fixes that don't apply to us. Another post was about multiple DNS servers that doesn't apply to us.

I'm stumped as to what could have changed during a reboot - any suggestions or tips would be greatly apprecaited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back