Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error on ESM system still up and processing calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExCentigram

IS-IT--Management
Jul 26, 2011
US
I'm getting an error when logging in to the ESM. 3300 CX release 5.0
I log in, get first menu, choose system admin, web page almost renders then i get "a system error has occurred, download of the specified resource has failed."
and then some cryptic hex stuff. It appears to me that it needs a restart of the web services. I can log in to port 23, the old sx2000 menus but I don't know if I can reset the web server from there. I cannot seem to remember how to get in to the RTC shell remotely. I would appreciate any help so I don't have to go drive on this rainy night

Thanks

as with all esm access issues

- have you tried
that pc with another system or
another pc with that system.

also what version of IE ?
have you cleared the cache
has that pc worked previously ?

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Would also suggest another PC to make sure its not an issue on the one you are using. If that doesn't fix it a scheduled reboot might. It is limited what you can do to the system going into the old SX2000 menus.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back