Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error number E121702

Status
Not open for further replies.

frx1

Technical User
Dec 19, 2008
HR
Hi,

I am getting this E121702 error code in query status window. When you try to play a call it cannot be played since its not on the disk screen appears.

tnx.
F.

frx1

that is a network issue are you using H323 driver?

regards

Hi,

i'm using cisco voip and passive sniff.
phones talk with mgcp.

i have checked that there is a lot of traffic on voice network that doesn't have to be recorded. maybe that is why some of calls in rush hour are droped.
i was thinking in separating vlan with recorded phones.

Ok, i have update and one question.

I removed this 30 phones from voice vlan into separate vlan and make switches span only this network to logger.
So network is now clear from rest of voice traffic.
But i have no luck, there is again error calls with E121701.

Also today trend micro antivirus update decided to make errors E121401, and EXP008, so please if s.one could explain this errors plz.

E121401, and EXP008 are logger is not responding error codes.

Have you used wireshark on logger to check for RTP traffic streams, what do the ipcapture logs say

hi nicetechie,

i restarted logger, and now is better ( no e121401 and exp008).
there are only this E121701 error left every 10-15 calls. thing is i realised that it mostly appears with internal calls.

can you explain what to expect in wireshark sniff? i see there normal rtp conversation.

bye f.

ah u spanning the gateway?

can you configure to span vlan ?

no i span vlan, and i found what is causing this errors.
thing is with codec, so when there are a lot of calls transcoder (g729-g711) dont work well, so i put all recording phones to g711 codec, and it works perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back