Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error: multiple request response subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bereza

Technical User
Jun 14, 2006
EU
Hello everybody,

I am very newbie with BizTalk and now I have created my first BizTalk project (VS 2005 and BT 2006).
I created a web service out of my BizTalk orchestration. when I browse to the asmx file everything is ok.
I designed a form on InfoPath 2003 by using the web service. But click on "Run Query" button in my Template.xsn file it generates:
"Infopath cannot run the specified query", "The SOAP response indicates that an error occurred on the server: Internal SOAP Processing Failure"

When I go to Event Viewer it contains following error:

Description:
A message received by adapter "SOAP" on receive location "WebService_LoanProcessingApp_Proxy/LoanProcessingApp_LoanAppOrchestration_Port_1" with URI
"/LoanProcessingApp_Proxy/LoanProcessingApp_LoanAppOrchestration_Port_1.asmx" is suspended.
Error details: The message found multiple request response subscriptions. A message can only be routed to a single request response subscription.
MessageId: {2B178FB4-81A5-4BE0-BCB2-B845B00E81EA}
InstanceID: {D3888070-8FFE-4EA1-89AE-22AF7B211CC5}

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

Thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back