Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Msg when tryin to run a custom report. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

flagurugrl

Technical User
Nov 3, 2005
US
Does anyone know what this error is...
Server Notification --- "Unable to spawn a new session. The command line required for the server process is too long."

I get this error when trying to run a report from the "custom" folder in sales order...
I am running MAS200 4.1...

I just went into the report mgr from the Library Master and found the report I want to run when I double clicked the report I got this msg... "Unable to access custom report task."

Not sure if this error is related with the 1st but I think it might be...

All help is very much appreciated..
Thank You!

I don't know about vs 4.1-- but I know in earlier versions the system did not like long report names for the crystal custom reports. I would try to shorten the name and replace any spaces and the re-add it to the custom menu.

Also in earlier versions, the customer report menu was a little finnicky at times, so just deleting it and adding back might help.

You should also check to see if any of the other reports on that custom menu still work. I have had them get out of sync at times.

:)
Sunny

YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ON THIS!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
I just had to shorten the name like you said!!!!

Thank You Again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back