Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Msg when installing Nortel VPN Client Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresJohn

Technical User
Aug 17, 2003
US
I am trying to download an eac465d.exe file onto my home computer from my companies website so I can set up Nortel Contivity VPN and access my company's network. When I try to install this file I get an error msg that says "Installation Of The Contivity VPN Client Driver Failed". I spoke with my company's network admin he told me this was probably because I had recently upgraded my OS from XP Home to XP Professional. He stated I needed to reformat my hard drive and do a clean install of XP Pro. I did this and I am still getting the same error msg. However, it is now followed by an additional error msg that states "The Instruction At "0x772200e4" Referenced Memory At "0x00163568". The Memory Could Not Be "Read". Click OK To Terminate The Program." Anyone have any advice about how to remedy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back