Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error messages not visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohazard

MIS
Jun 23, 2001
US
Hi, I´m still having this Memory can not be read error in my WKP computers, so I´ve made up my mind about having to live with the error, but at least I would like to make it transparent to user (or pretty if possible).

The error does not causes too much problem to the end user, but it´s an error, so, is there a way that a debugger or some program or just a way to tell w2000 not to show the errors?

I remember that under W95 some errors where captured and display with quincy (qnc) and after you delete the exe file the errors still happened but no advertise of them was shown.

Is there a way to do this with drwatson? (I already try taking out the option under drwatson that says show visible notification, but the error message is still showing)

Thanks in advance......

Technically... ¡Everything is possible!

Biohazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back