Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamondbell

IS-IT--Management
May 20, 2003
CA
Hi everyone i am not sure if you guys will be able to help me with this but i hope so!! I am writeing a few custom reports for a company using ACCPAC Advantage Series with Crystal Reports 7.1. I have the report done but when i running it with it totaling up certain values i get a "Btrieve [22]: Data buffer length" i click ok and then get a "Error detected by Database DLL" The values appear on the main report and the calculations are made on a subreport. Any ideas or is everyone just as lost as i am on this one?

thanks for the help!!

With the Pervasive database it could be that the indexes in the .DDF files are not showing the same indexes as the data files.

Here are two possible solutions:

1. In Crystal Reports, open the affected report and on the Database menu, click Verify Database. The following message should appear, "The Database is up to Date".

2. Run the Pervasive/Btrieve rebuild utility.

Take Care,

zemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back