Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

error message ced075 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbower

Technical User
Nov 22, 2004
US
how important is this alarm. i have gone through my capture files for the past week and it appears everyday. the time stamp shows CPU 1 each day so i assume it is not switching over to the second CPU. so what course of action would you recommend? once again it is a SL1-xt on release 17. Yes i know the system needs to be replaced but i am tasked with maintaing what is in place. thanks

Jerry Bower
Stategic Telecommunication

major problem
CED0075
Cannot switch CPUs because the other CPU is faulty. Minor alarm lamp lit on attendant console.

might want to do a stat in ld 137.. test cpu and replace. your switch is one card away from being about as sharp as the kitchen sink..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John,
when i try to do a LD 137 i recieve the following message:OVL14

is there another load i should be using in release 17?

Jerry Bower

try 135 stat cpu.. i remember that rls having 137, but it's been a while..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

LD 35 for CPU maintenance in the old stuff.

TCPU - test cpu
SCPU - switch cpu

these might work also:

STAT CPU
STAT MEM
STAT EXT

John,
No go on ld 135 same error code of ovl14. Any other ideas?

Jerry Bower

are you using pwd2.. try that command in 35? your working on a museum piece.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John,
does the command tcpu test only the active processor or both? If i attempt to do SCPU in LD 35 and that CPU is bad will the switch go down altogether or if the cpu is bad will it not allow me to switch over?

Jerry Bower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back