Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error logging into Hosted IPO with Manager-

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRB45

Programmer
Oct 5, 2005
US
I thought it was possible to use manager to configure a hosted IPO? I was able to login to the IPO a couple times but then when trying again I get the following "IP Office: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx not found. Device might be offline or have version older than 3.2. I have not made any changes to my network between tries so I don't believe it to be a FW issue.

I have completely removed the admin suite, restarted the PC and re-installed admin suite with the same results. IPO and Manager are 11.0.4.1

Hopefully not a stupid question but I don't seem to find anything that says you can't.

Who is hosting the IPO? Some hosting companies require you to whitelist the IP you are connecting from...

Its hosted by a Authorized reseller who I believe is using AWS. I've emailed them to ask the same thing hoping its a setting on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back