Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error loading ASA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraham Sheehan

Technical User
Aug 30, 2018
US
One of my sites converted to Win 10 machines and are trying to reload ASA. We start by trying to load Site Admin 5_2_SP6_01 but get an error." This update requires a 5.2.17 version of admin tools to be installed. I go to the support site and downloads are not working? How to completely remove asa to start a fresh install? Do I have to un install and then run regedit?

If you are using Windows 10 you better be using ASA 6 and service pack 12 at least. If your CM's are ver 7 or better you will need to be at SP14 or you will likely have difficulties connecting consistently to them.

I'm on Win10 running ASA 6.0 SP14, our CM is 6.3 currently but being upgraded to 8.x within the next few months. I've tried so hard to use System Manager but certain things are just so cumbersome in there compared to ASA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back