Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Extracting data with order pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngshatter

IS-IT--Management
Dec 3, 2013
JM
I am trying to extract data from the pbx for an upgrade. i install order pro and start extracting after a minute i got an error "order pro has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly, Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" Anyone had this problem before or any idea how to fix it? i am running windows 8..

I have order pro version 10.2.1 I want to install the older version but i cant seems to find it. Anyone know where i might download the older version?

If you have access go to the avaya support site. Does install documentation say that version 10.2.1 is compatible with windows 8?Did you try running in xp mode

Hey Guys, i found the problem it was with the telnet connection i was using. i installed the same version 10.2.1 0n different computer running window 2003 server and had the same problem. It works fine as soon as i change to direct serial connection.

I have extracted the log successfully but now i need to create a bayface. i dont even know what that is. :)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hey tball1, it seems as if windows 8 does not support xp..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back