Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Export Report to Excel 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortisop

Programmer
Oct 9, 2012
ID
Hi,

I have error to to export Analysis Studio and Report Studio to Excel 2007, but if I export to Excel 2003 it works fine.
When I export report with Query studio and Power Play Studio it's work fine

This is an error :
CCLAssertError:0:Fatal: CCL_ASSERT_NAMED(false, "[RSXLSEFileIo::fileMode] temporary file creation failure.");RSV-SRV-0042 Trace back:RSReportService.cpp(762): CCLAssertError: CCL_CAUGHT: RSReportService::process()RSReportServiceMethod.cpp(263): CCLAssertError: CCL_RETHROW: RSReportServiceMethod::process(): asynchWait_RequestRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(808): CCLAssertError: RSASyncExecutionThread::checkExceptionRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(260): CCLAssertError: CCL_CAUGHT: RSASyncExecutionThread::runImpl(): asynchRunSpecification_RequestRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(864): CCLAssertError: CCL_RETHROW: RSASyncExecutionThread::processCommand(): asynchRunSpecification_RequestExecution/RSRenderExecution.cpp(670): CCLAssertError: CCL_RETHROW: RSRenderExecution::executeExecution/RSRenderExecution.cpp(1169): CCLAssertError: CCL_RETHROW: RSRenderExecution::processActiveDocumentsRSXlsEngineImpl/RSXLSEFileIo.cpp(313): CCLAssertError: CCL_THROW:

My Environment :
Cognos 10.1.1

Big Thanks!

Ev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back