Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error DTA 015 2 Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahki

Technical User
Jul 25, 2003
US
Hi,

We recently had a new T-1 installed for our long distance service to be changed from our local carrier to our new carrier. In troubleshooting minor traffic (related to the T-1 and unrelated to the T-1 changeover) this past Friday, our new long distance carrier had a certified Nortel tech remotely access my switch.

Today I am getting the DTA 015 2 error repeatedly - and it is effecting how quickly I can perform user changes - whether I remotely log in from a modem or from the main terminal itself - is there any way I can correct this easily? I am thinking it is one of the following error messages:

DTA015 2 - from what I can tell from my documentation, there are one of two options of what it could be:

DTA0015 Frame slip - tracking - maintenance limit
DTA0115 (loop) - Unsolicited PRI2 message received.

I am thinking it may be the unsolicited PRI2 message as with the "2" being separated from the rest of the error message, that could indicate a loop line - but am not positive.

I have an SL1/61C combo Rel. 24, Ver. 25.

Also, could this be effecting other modem transmissions - users are trying to send transmissions and/or having problems with keystrokes being timed-out on them from the slowness of all our modem lines.

Thanks!
Laura

a.k.a. babysitter of a Sl1/61C r.24 v.25

check to make sure that the clocks are correct, and the framing, your getting frame slips that will take the t's down once thrh is met

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Am new to this part of switch maintenance - which loads control this?

Thanks!

a.k.a. babysitter of a Sl1/61C r.24 v.25

ld 60 stat cc 0.. will show you which t1 you are clocking off of, you'll also see if your tracking off of your primary ref. another place to look for a problem is to go to load 22 and prt cequ, that will show you the line coding on your new pri.. it HAS to match the co's coding along with switch type.. and rls.. ld 21 prt rdb... ld 21 ltm..will show you a list of the trunks.. the mistake could be in any of 30 places... look around at the above and post anything that looks wronge

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back