Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error code 60654 after PEPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

I have recently loaded PEP's on my CP Server Rls3
Everything went smoothly and loaded 8 PEP's recommended by Nortel some Rls.3 and Rls.5 backward compatible.

Usual thing everything was fine until It's been highlighted that accessing the CP via a VPN/LAN connection remotely doesn't seem to allow the opening up of SDN's to make a change - ErrorCode 60654 'Client has no privelages to search entry to the given object class'?

Having searched the Nortel WebKnowledge tool it tells me to load a PEP which ironically is one of the 8 already loaded for Rls3 being 'CP303S02G05S'

Any help would be appreciated as my knowledge on CP is limited

Cheers Guyes

Hi, Your problem is:
You must to access to Call Pilot manager as a"console".
So, don`t start Remote Desktop by cliking on icon or from
Programms. Start is from "Start->Run->Open: mstsc /console"
After that you have access to CP manager as console.
Good luck!

Thanks galifax for your response
Can you just clarify that the Remote PC Connecting over the VPN/LAN onto the CPManager...the remote PC should go through this process to gain access to SDN's

I have given the remote PC Mailbox user a work around by selecting Full Admin Access which is not ideal really.

Cheers

I've tried the access to CP as suggested by RemoteDeskTop
but again I get the error code, the only way I can see is to give FullAdmin Rights am I missing something silly here?
As before the PEP's being loaded SDN could be accessed over the LAN/VPN with the profile 'User With Some Access Rights with all ticked boxes selected?

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back