Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error adding another mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2005
US
Hi,

Im working with exchange 2003 and I am having a problem attaching another mailbox to an existing account.

Let me explain, I have my regular email account which I can log into with no problem. I wanted to attached the work order email to my regular account, which I did before. Now when i try to do it i get an error stating "unable to display the folder. Microsoft office outlook could not access the specified folder location"

I know this could be dont because my supervisor who sit right next to me has it and I had it once before. The funny thing is that I can access it by the web access. Any help with this problem will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Malik
where your problems are our solutions!!

Check the permissions on that folder first.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
[/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back