Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Active dir - exch ext c007054b

Status
Not open for further replies.

anauj0101

MIS
Jun 12, 2009
US
I have been trying to install Exchange 5.5 on a test domain. Every time I do it I get Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension error ID no c007054b.
I always have a win2000 DNS machine then another win2000 running exchange 5.5 sp4, I have tried tons of different hardware and changing the LDAP port. My routene is install dns server, update, create user give schema admin, enterprise admin, server operator, and domain admin just in case, install ADC off of 2000 CD. Install Mail machine, update, join domain, give user local admin, install admin pack, install exch 5.5, install exch sp4, install ADC off of CD. go back to DNS setup ADC. Every time I get the same error when I click a username in users and computers, and I dont get the extra tabs.

Exchange 5.5 doesn't give you the extra tabs, you manage it through system manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back